There could be four reasons to lead to the problem:
1.Irradiation distance is too close, pls try to adjust the angle.
2.The lens may be blur, you need to disassemble the camera and adjust the focus.
3.Maybe the cable get problem, pls use another working cable and connect the camera to another interface to test.
4.Pls revise the output resolution according to the resolution the minitor supports.
It is normal, because the transmission of the resolution for APP monitoring is CIF, the frame rate is 6fps, and it is 2CH D1+6CH CIF/8CH 960H on TV real time monitoring, the frame rate is 25fps, then it is normal to see the image seems to be blurry at night vision.
1. The cable may be damaged,pls change a cable to test it.
2. Power supply may has problem ,pls replace a new power supply for it.
3. If the problem can not be solved,pls contact custom service.
1. Please right click your NVR mouse, then click System Setting - General Setting - Error setting, make sure that "Enable" and "Buzzer" are unchecked.
2. Please right click your NVR mouse, then click System setting - Channel setting - Video Detection, make sure that "Buzzer" is unchecked for all channels.
3. If you have checked above 2, and none of the buzzer are checked.
Follow below to stop the beeping:
a. Right click your NVR mouse, then click System setting - System Admin - Factory setting, uncheck WiFi reset, then click Apply to reset NVR settings.
b. If you cannot view the cameras on the NVR after resetting, please right click your NVR mouse, then click Exit system, choose shutdown. Follow on-screen message to unplug NVR from power and then re-plug it back to NVR. Wait for NVR to initialize.
Then the cameras shall come back.